Wednesday, April 10, 2013

4/11 Homework

The pros for each of the digital presentations are that it is stylistically nice to look at.  It helps for the user to organize through material and put their information down.  One of the cons in using it is that it is a little hard to read off the presentation.  After doing all of the examples on the page, I am going to do the digital presentation platform since it is easier to organize your information.  I have already done my bibliography, outline, and digital presentation, so I like some of the presentation tips that they give out. I have already completed my presentation on a PowerPoint, because to me a PowerPoint has always been the easiest and most efficient way of doing things.  But I nevertheless liked seeing a different way of making a presentation, such as using a website or a graphical one.

http://prezi.com/w7humdihohq6/edit/

No comments:

Post a Comment