Monday, January 14, 2013

1/15 Homework

In one eaxample of a large transaction, I had to purchase books through Amazon for my classes and they totaled about $200.  The website offered me several discounts I could get if I signed up for this or that.  For instance, it offered Free shipping and handling if I became a member and bought only books from an affiliate from Amazon.  I asked my dad about it and he said it wasn't worth it.  I agreed because I don't buy very many things from Amazon, but at at the same time I thought they might have been useful in case I need to buy more books for school.

After I bought the books, I would get emails from the company advertising books that were similar in the field that I had purchased from as well as coupons and other discounts.  It would also give weekly updates of my book order and how close they were to arriving to my house.     

No comments:

Post a Comment