Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Homework 1/30

The topic that I have chosen, and have picked all along, is Free Trade as an economic policy in America.  In my economics class that I am currently taking, we are discussing Free Trade and its consequences on the Trade deficit and blue collar workers wages.  My professor, despite many of the costs, seemed to support free trade and that it is a good thing because it increases the quantity of trade between countries, though I believe more so in others. I will have to look at the World Trade Organization to find out more information about this topic.  

As for a primary source, I could use articles from The Economists magazine, which has articles about this phenomenon every month.  I used "NAFTA", "Trade deficit", and "Free Trade" as some of my keywords and found several helpful links.  I could use graphs that help explain some of the details.     

No comments:

Post a Comment