Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Homework 1/24

    
I prefer to use Google in doing my searches on the Internet.  I could use words that are similar to my chosen topic, which deals with the effects of Free Trade on the Economy.  I could choose words such as "Trade balance", "trade deficit", and "NAFTA" I could use Credo Reference and even Wikipedia to help find legitimate sources.  I could narrow my research question and ask for specific items.  

I will ask some of the main questions to any topic such as the; who, what, where, when, and why when I am researching my question.  I won’t ask a 5-minute search question that can be found on Google, or a quick yes or no question, trivial type questions, or a asking for an opinion that cannot be supported.  I will ask questions that acquire abstract enough to require analysis and that is broad enough that you can actually find information.  

1 comment:

  1. If you are going to use Google, try to stay close to news websites for credible reasons. I like your topic and you have a good idea with asking yourself questions that will hep you find a broad amount of info!

    ReplyDelete