Monday, January 28, 2013

Homework 1/29

I might use scholarly journals, magazines, books, or even newspapers to find the type of information that I need.  We did the source engine Galileo in class, so I believe that could easily aid in my search for information.   I know now that I can ask the librarian or an assistant to help me in my field of research if I need any.
 As for what type of discipline would be interested in my field of research, I would think Sociologists would have an interest in my topic given the fact it deals with people and their relationship with society from deindustrializing.  Another discipline that would be interested in my field of topic would be statisticians.  Some organizations that would be interested in my topic would be the World Trade Organization.  Others would be The Federal Reserve Bank, financial watchers, and other ordinary people that don't want to see their jobs outsourced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment