Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Homework 1/10

The favorite part of the Library would be the computers.  The computers come with high speed Internet access and there are plenty of them for you to find at least one of them to use.  If you need to find a book, magazine, or any other article, you just need to simply search online.  I also like the different variety of books themselves that are offered.  Using the Library is the easiest and quickest way to access to information.       

My least favorite part of the library would be the noise level in the first floor and the limited space compared with other libraries in the University system.  By that, I would mean that other libraries have more square feet, books, and computers.  I guess I would still be confused about how to operate the Galileo system.  I am not sure about all of the steps that are needed to access the information that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment